Monday, January 30, 2012

Hazy Sun

Hazy sun

"The cloud's curtains spread and the sunset casts kindly on her eyes."

Oh, how I love my iphone. It has given me so many more photo opportunities. I captured this image from our car, through the passenger side window...while moving. Isn't that something? It still managed to take such a crisp photo. I did edit it in PSE a bit to highlight the clouds and haze. Are any of you out there having fun with your phone cameras? I'm also loving Instagram and Camera+ (Instagram was free and Camera+ cost a couple of dollars). Does anyone have any other camera apps they recommend? I'm always on the lookout.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely shot Sherri, I love the tones you've captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clouds and the sun look so lovely. Yes those Iphones do a really nice job and instagram is fun. Do you visit This or that Thursday. deb is doing alot with instagrm on that. Check it out if you have not. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, this really is stunning!
    And to think that it was taken through the car window makes it even more so.
    My favorite app is Hipstamatic. So many choices, and some really wonderful results.

    Thank you so very much for sharing with us at The Creative Exchange this week.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice iPhone shot! Lisa is right on there, Hipstamatic rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete