Monday, January 2, 2012

Beauty Surrounds Me

Reflection

Today I'm finally getting back into the swing of things after the holiday. It's nice to be able to focus on some photography prompts again after the rush of the holidays. Over at the The Creative Exchange, Lisa is asking that we post our favorite photo of 2011. It was tough to choose, but this one takes my breath away every time I look at it. It's hard to believe that I took this photo with my own two hands (and a point-and-shoot camera). I still know so little about photography, but 2011 was the start of my journey. I can't wait to keep learning!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photograph this is Sherri.
    That reflection is just perfect!

    Thank you so very much for being a part of The Creative Exchange today.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So serene and beautiful place. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors, the reflection, the serenity...I want to sit there and admire.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful picture, it looks so peaceful and the colours are lovely.
    I've become you latest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have captured magic. Wonderful. Happy New Year. V

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, love it!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful photo, great colors ...
    Greeting Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a brilliant colors and peaceful feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful scene and image. I can see why it was your favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember this one: it stood out at the time and still does.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherri, this image is absolutely beautiful! So serene... I could just sit down for a while and soak up the beauty :)

    ReplyDelete