Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Technicolor Berries

Fall vines and berries

Fall vines and berries

Fall vines and berries

Fall vines and berries

Unexpected intrusions of beauty. That is what life is. ~Saul Bellow

I have no idea what these berries/vines are, but they are spectacular! I didn't change the colors of these berries in any way with my editing except to sharpen them. Aren't they amazing? They are so vibrant and multi-colored! And the one vine has bright red stems/vines. Does anyone know what in the heck they are? All I know is that when I found them, I was giddy to have my camera with me. They covered an entire fence...what a gorgeous feast for the eyes.

8 comments:

  1. Don't know what they are, but I agree with you...they are simply lovely. Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what they are either, but they're gorgeous! (And I'm just a teeny bit envious to see that you still have green leaves where you live! All the leaves have fallen here. Sigh!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia creeper is red stem blue berries, probably wild fox grape blue berries with green leaves. Dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful the contrasts of colour truly amazing....

    ReplyDelete