Monday, October 22, 2012

Occoquan Colors

Occoquan, Virginia

Occoquan, Virginia

Occoquan, Virginia

Occoquan, Virginia

Occoquan, Virginia

Occoquan, Virginia

Occoquan, Virginia

“It doesn’t matter what you do,” he said, “so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that’s like you after you take your hands away.” ~Ray Bradbury

The weather in Virginia has been spectacular...I'm happy to say that I've been out on two wonderful photo jaunts in the past three days. I now have hundreds of photos to go through and look forward to sharing them on my blog in the coming weeks! The fall colors are so amazing right now...it's truly a sight to see. Friday I went to my favorite little local town of Occoquan, Virginia. I can always count on this quaint little place for some gorgeous, seasonal flowers and scenery. Here are a few I've edited so far, with more to come. Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow what colours so bright and you have captured some sunshine for the Winter months

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture, it looks so inviting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding photographs...glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete