Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo Art Friday - Black and White

Black and White

I've had such a busy week catching up and getting back to reality after vacation...I didn't have time to create my Photo Art Friday image until this morning. I wish I had more time to play round with it, but this is what I came up with. I feel like it's not quite finished. I started with an image I took of a townhouse in Occoquan, VA. I added an old floral book flyleaf pattern, some text, and a decorative border. I also used Bonnie's "Helena Inspired" texture. It's good to be back and making photo art!

Photo Art Friday

13 comments:

  1. You are so creative, Sherri! Love this - and you may very well get several pieces of art out of this piece. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. this is really wonderful work. so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Sherri, for not having much time it's awesome. Really great leading lines and geometry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great and special b&w work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're inspiring me to try some B&W

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the background you chose! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and Creative piece. Lots of great elements. I loved the little bokeh hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice peace, should be on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love..love..love this. Always - so interesting..clever and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great editing of your photograph

    ReplyDelete