Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back to Reality

Hilton Head Island

Hi there, my blog friends! Hilton Head Island was beautiful...we got back home yesterday and I hope to get back on track with my blog this week. I couldn't resist posting just one photo of the beach. I took hundreds of photos and can't wait to share more of them in the coming weeks. We got very lucky with Hurricane Beryl while down south - the worst of it came Monday evening and into Tuesday, but for HHI it was just windy and rainy for about 24 hours. The rest of the week was paradise, as always. To all who stop by, it's good to see you again and I can't wait to get back to my weekly prompts!

4 comments:

  1. Sherri, so good to see you back. I surely missed your beautiful photos. This one transports me to such a peaceful place. Hope you came back re-energized :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach scenes are one of my favorites. This one is beautiful. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in the clouds are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just breathtaking.

    Can I make this my new desktop wallpaper? :)

    ReplyDelete