Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Dancer

dancer

No photography prompt for me today because this photo was a collaborative effort, taken by my husband and then post-processed by me. But it's one of my favorite photos of my daughter in dance mode, and I wanted it here on my blog. This is another Hilton Head shot, and I wanted to give it a sun-kissed look. RadLab helped me to do that - their filters are wonderful! The quote is so fitting - the love dancers have for their craft comes from the heart and soul.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sherri, I love this photograph and love that you posted it without a prompt. Its beautiful. Your daughter is lovely and your husband knows how to take a good photograph. Between the three of you collaborating together, you've come up with the most wonderful image! :)

    p.s.

    I just love Rumi. :)

    ReplyDelete