Sunday, July 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Time for another Scavenger Hunt Sunday...this week's prompts are love or couple, time together, duplicated, tell me a story, and wrapped.

1. Love or Couple. For this, I had to add one more photo of my daughter and her guy...I took this of the two of them in Hilton Head. A very lovely photo, I think!
Untitled

2. Time Together. This sweet, little butterfly was enjoying some time with this flower...I'm glad I stumbled upon them in time to get a photo.
butterfly on flower

3. Duplicated. These flowers look like twins - definitely duplicated!
two flowers

4. Tell Me A Story. In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. (quote by Rachel Carson)
beach

5. Wrapped. I save the best for last...our sweet Ruby. She has the entire family wrapped around her chunky paw! We wouldn't have it any other way.
corgi

If you want to see more great photos or see next week's prompts, click below!

13 comments:

  1. Love your series of shots.
    Ruby is so cute - can see why you're wrapped.
    And that story - NEVER ending...........LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute!! Love the picture of the beach, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I'm in love with your dog - oooohhh! I love the beach shot and your daughter and her fella make for a very handsome couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri your daughter is just lovely, and Ruby is also adorable. Lovely shots and also really like the one of the beach .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri love the shot of the beach so beautiful I can just smell the salt air loving it .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri, they are beautiful. The photo of your daughter with her honey and the one of Ruby are just inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos for the Scavenger hunt. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful images! The butterfly is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely beach and a lovely couple,great shots!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love the beach and Ruby. How are Corgis as pets? I find them adorable and have been thinking of getting one once I move from my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific set, love that skipper butterfly and the beach shot (I love that quote too) but Ruby steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great series...especially the serene beach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the beach photo. I'd be all up for Sherri's Beach Photo A Day blog. You know, if you were to ever get bored :)

    ReplyDelete