Sunday, April 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday prompts are new, life, fragrant, pink, and obvious. Happy Easter!

1. New. Our lily of the valley flowers are just barely starting to bloom. I've been keeping a close eye on them day by day.
lily of the valley

2. Life. This can be interpreted in so many ways. For me this past week, "life" has been filled with lots of art work. Which makes me happy. Excuse the bald girl...I'm so intimidated about drawing hair. I'm going to stare at this poor girl for a few days and get the courage to give her some style!
creative time

3. Fragrant. This lilac bush down the street looks beautiful and is very fragrant!
lilac bush

4. Pink. I believe this is a crabapple tree...? It is so gorgeous, and stands in front of a house that's empty (for sale) in our neighborhood. This was good news for me, because I didn't feel funny standing in the yard for 10 minutes taking photos!
lone pink branch

5. Obvious. I love that our flag in this photo provides a subtle backdrop for our azalea bush, yet it's very obvious. My intention was purely to capture the pink blooms, but then I happily noticed what was in the background.
Azalea bush

8 comments:

  1. Lilacs are my favorite!

    I love the flag in the background. Great pic!

    Here's my very firs Scavenger Hunt post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/scavenger-hunt-sunday-4812.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life, fragrant, pink and new and all your photos are beautiful ! I like them all !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set. The lilacs & your obvious shots are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are all lovely, those lovely bright flowers look wonderful. I wish I could draw but I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LIFE picture ~ your bald girl is adorable...
    NEW is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific set. My favorites were: New and Fragrant.
    I also like the Obvious with the flag in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful set - loving your first shot.....the tones are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots! I love the smell of lilacs!

    ReplyDelete