1. Clouds. There have been some pretty sunsets this past week.
2. Sun Flare. I have no idea how to achieve a proper sun flare photo, so I took my trusty point-and-shoot and, well...pointed directly at the sun. I have a feeling there's more expertise required than that, right? This was the most interesting shot I captured.
3. Seven. I put some of my art supplies in bundles of seven, thinking I'd choose one and go with it. But just one bundle looked very bare, so I tried it with all three bundles together. It looks much better, but now it looks like I can't count.
4. High Angle. There was nowhere nearby me this week for me to go way up high, so I did the best I could and put these plants on the floor and photographed them from above. Again, I feel like I'm taking lots of liberties with the prompts this week...lol.
5. Low Angle. I tried very hard to quietly sneak up on my sweet pup while she slept. I laid down and was just about to snap the photo at her eye level when she woke up and stared at me with her "smushy sleep" face. I have to say I was happier with this look than the "sound asleep" one. Such a cutie she is!