1. New. Our lily of the valley flowers are just barely starting to bloom. I've been keeping a close eye on them day by day.
2. Life. This can be interpreted in so many ways. For me this past week, "life" has been filled with lots of art work. Which makes me happy. Excuse the bald girl...I'm so intimidated about drawing hair. I'm going to stare at this poor girl for a few days and get the courage to give her some style!
3. Fragrant. This lilac bush down the street looks beautiful and is very fragrant!
4. Pink. I believe this is a crabapple tree...? It is so gorgeous, and stands in front of a house that's empty (for sale) in our neighborhood. This was good news for me, because I didn't feel funny standing in the yard for 10 minutes taking photos!
5. Obvious. I love that our flag in this photo provides a subtle backdrop for our azalea bush, yet it's very obvious. My intention was purely to capture the pink blooms, but then I happily noticed what was in the background.