Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Swoop and Soar

Lines.

Happier of happy though I be, like them
I cannot take possession of the sky,
Mount with a thoughtless impulse and wheel there
One of a mighty multitude, whose way
And motion is a harmony and dance
Magnificent....
~William Wordsworth

Wouldn't it be wonderful to fly? How lucky birds are...they swoop, and soar, and see things from a perspective much different than ours on the ground. William Wordsworth expressed that perfectly.

I'm sharing another image I created using a bird filter in Distressed FX...they added so much to my photo! I also used Mextures to create a subtle grunge, and then put the image into Luminance (Classic filter) to give it that wonderful glow. Oh, I also added a sun with Lenslight! I love color, so I'm very happy with the sky results.

Keeping With The Times



6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! The bird filter is magic! Such a great photo, Sherri. And I've often thought how wonderful it would be to fly. Or at least disapperate a la Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous - such a perfect photo to use DistressedFX with. I love the leading lines, perspective, colour, and texture... and of course the birds - beauty! Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog and thank you for playing along today, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! That sky is amazing - perfect for the bird filter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so wonderful and looks so much better on the big screen, you do such great things with all the apps as I have said before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    Love this ... wonderful ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really turned out great. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete