Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Floral Notes

summer flowers

And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days. ~Ray Wylie Hubbard

A beautiful quote and a pretty flower photo...two things I love. Going in search of photos with my camera is one of the things I'm most grateful for. And collecting quotes is also something that brings me so much pleasure...I have thousands of them saved on my computer. I can't help myself! :)

For my flower image I used Kim's "Touch-of-1" texture which is probably my favorite...I use it a lot because it's so subtle and creamy. I also put my photo into Radlab to tweak it a little further.

“Texture

12 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful quote the image looks like I could just reach out and grab a bloom stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your perspective on this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on collecting quotes Sherri I love them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quotes and flowers too! Love the purple in your image, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image, Sherri! So much truth in that quote. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers and quote, Sherri !
    Wonderful capture !
    Oh, and I love flowers and quotes too :-)
    Have a nice week,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the angle of your shot and the quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes - beautiful photograph, beautiful processing, and beautiful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I, too, love that quote. I think we were thinking a long the same lines yesterday. Your image is gorgeous and I need to try that texture--just lovely. Thank you so much for visiting me and your kind words. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo. Love the delicate dark lines within the blossoms. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Touch of is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete