Time for another Scavenger Hunt Sunday...this week's prompts are love or couple, time together, duplicated, tell me a story, and wrapped.
1. Love or Couple. For this, I had to add one more photo of my daughter and her guy...I took this of the two of them in Hilton Head. A very lovely photo, I think!
2. Time Together. This sweet, little butterfly was enjoying some time with this flower...I'm glad I stumbled upon them in time to get a photo.
3. Duplicated. These flowers look like twins - definitely duplicated!
4. Tell Me A Story. In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. (quote by Rachel Carson)
5. Wrapped. I save the best for last...our sweet Ruby. She has the entire family wrapped around her chunky paw! We wouldn't have it any other way.
If you want to see more great photos or see next week's prompts, click below!