Has it really been a week since I last did this? The time went so quickly! This week's prompts are sunset, sweet, hanging around, funny face, and space. Once again, most of these (all but the spider) are from my Hilton Head vacation photos that I'm still working on processing. Slowly but surely, I'm getting through them!
1. Space. The wide open spaces in Hilton Head take my breath away. Suddenly, I can breathe...the stress just floats away. If only I could go there once a month instead of once a year...
2. Sweet. Our 21-year old daughter is in a serious relationship now, so this year her boyfriend came to the beach with us. It was our first time having "a boyfriend" be part of our vacation experience. It went really well - he's a great guy! I captured this shot of them walking in front of us...I thought it was a very sweet photo.
3. Hanging Around. This was a teeny, tiny flower hanging out and growing wild near the marsh. It was no larger then a pea. I went in close with my camera and was thrilled with the detail once I uploaded it.
4. Funny Face. Can it count that I'm sure I made a very funny face while capturing this image? lol...I'm scared to death of spiders, but the photographer in me won out and I'm glad it did. I'm pretty sure a little scream of terror squeaked out of me while taking this photo. (And he really wasn't big at all - I just got in close.)
5. Sunset. I captured this one evening on our way back to the beach house from the ocean. The light was just right - those precious few minutes at sunset when the sun's rays edge everything in a beautiful, golden light.
Please click on the button below to see more great photos, or to visit and see what next week's prompts are! Thanks for stopping by.