1. Shadow. The sun was setting in our back yard and the sun glowing through the trees created such pretty light/shadows.
2. Keys. We have a beautiful, old grandfather clock that belonged to my husband's great-grandparents. I borrowed the key from it and hung it on a branch outside to give it a prettier backdrop.
3. Smile. I had to pull this from the archives - there was no chance to take photos of people this week! I took this of my daughter last fall.
4. Unedited. I love Instagram! We were at Best Buy and I noticed the clouds reflecting in the windows of the store. As always, I had to pull out my iphone while people stared at the crazy lady taking a picture of the Best Buy entrance...lol. :)
5. Fish. This was all I could come up with...at least I got to use my pretty Anthropologie measuring cup.
Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone~~