1. Love. These are the gorgeous flowers my husband gave me for Valentine's Day. They smell so wonderful!
2. Duplicate. This one took some thinking. I finally found a tutorial on making paper flowers; I took pages from the phonebook to create duplicate petals and then glued them together to form the flower. That counts, right? :) Click HERE for the tutorial.
3. Trend or Trendsetting. I took the suggestion of checking Twitter for what was trending; at the time, one of them was "What Women Want". Most women love sparkly jewelry, so I got out my costume jewelry stash (I used to recycle it into new jewelry pieces many, many years ago). I gathered some extra shiny ones in this pretty dish.
4. Paper. For this one, I took a photo of some of my latest watercolor practice pages. I used a Pixel Dust Photo Art texture called "life is good" over the top to give it a little more something.
5. Plastic. Another hard one...I couldn't figure out what to take a picture of for this prompt. Years back, I got fascinated with learning all about Polyshrink ("shrinky dink"). I spent a lot of time testing it, creating color samples, and experimenting with different effects and mediums. So, I gathered a bunch of my samples together and took this image.
Thank you for visiting! I look forward to seeing what others have come up with this week.