1. Strike a Pose: My daughter posed for this shot - I like how her sweater coordinates perfectly against the backdrop of winter with all its browns, taupes, and grays.
2. Footwear: Again, thank you to my daughter for modeling, and for her love of shoes...these cute purple ones were a gift from Santa. :)
3. Hobby: I love to paint and have been trying to do more of it. This was some dabbling I did earlier this week.
4. Shiny: There's nothing shinier around our house than my husband's lovingly polished Harley Road King.
5. Color Me Green: For the first time I can ever remember, our daffodils were sprouting as of January 31st. The warm winter temperatures have teased them out early - I sure hope they'll be OK!
And there you have it...a mishmash of pictures, but I hope you enjoy them. Happy Sunday!