1. Facial Feature. This is a shot of my daughter's eyes peeking over a stone wall near the lake by our house. I'm happy she got her Dad's pretty blue eyes. This is the only photo I had to pull from my archives this week, as you can tell from the green trees in the background.
2. Shadow. It was a sunny day last week when I took this picture...the diagonal shadow is actually me as I leaned over to take a shot of the leaf on our patio.
3. Spicy. This one was tough! I wasn't sure what to do with spicy, so I bought some jalapeno peppers at the grocery. I experimented a bit with trying to capture natural light inside my house with this photo...this is an area where I have no experience. I was pretty happy with how it came out, but I took about 70 photos before I got one I was happy with!
4. Gold. I'm not a gold person; it's all about the silver for me. So my interpretation of gold was to capture the crocuses blooming outside in our yard.
5. Fabric. I love this scarf and its texture, so I knew I wanted to use it for the fabric prompt. I had my daughter model it, and added the bracelet to give it a little more oomph.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely Sunday, everyone.