Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Spy With My Little Eye...Pink!

camera app love

camera app love

camera app love

camera app love

A flower's appeal is in its contradictions — so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect. ~Terri Guillemets

It's App Happy Wednesday...I'm enjoying this new weekly prompt! I love this time of year because everything starts blooming and I have so many more things to take beautiful photos of. This past week everything is pink, pink, pink...oh, and let's not forget the gorgeous blue sky. These are a few of my camera app favorites from this past week.

In the first photo above, I used Mextures, a great app that adds a lot of character to your images. It can change the mood of your photo immediately - I use it a lot. For the remaining three photos, I used Pictapgo, which is RadLab's mobile app. It's an app I used constantly! It adds so much to my images.

Thank you for stopping by - click below to see other app-happy photos. Join in if you're an app-happy kind of person! I'm "sherribrannon" on Instagram.

Keeping With The Times

13 comments:

  1. Oh my favorite color . . . we've moved past the azalea and tree blooms straight into summer. But today, at least is doesn't feel so humid. (We were 90's over the weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your flower/tree branch images and how they always look a bit vintage. I have Mextures and now I simply have to give it a go! Thank you so much for joining in with "app" happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images, I must give Mextures a try !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pink spring blooms! Lovely flowers, lovely edits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! All of them - but I'm particularly gaga for that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful.
    Bravo, Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty vintage feel to these images. I love Mextures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love your images, the faded matt finish is my current obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous - I especially love the first one. I must try out mextures, thank you for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every single shot is gorgeous! I sure wish we'd see a little pink around here... : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherri, your photographs always bring so much joy. This magnolia tree blew me away. One of Nature's most elegant trees.

    ReplyDelete