Thursday, August 2, 2012

Corgi Crasher

Carry laughter with you wherever you go. ~Hugh Sidey

I'm taking advantage of these last few weeks with my daughter before she heads back to school and am using her as my model when I can...we were doing a photo op out back a few days ago when we were interrupted by a corgi crasher...lol. When my daughter started cracking up, I kept taking photos. You can see the results as our photo op went from serious to silliness! The best laid plans... :)

It started off well - nice, polished photo with a beautiful smile:
Untitled

Oops, there is a distraction...
Untitled

What's going on? Ah, a corgi has entered the picture...
Untitled

What is that silly dog up to now?
Untitled

Bahahaha!
Untitled

Oh, Ruby...!! Her life motto: No stick shall remain unturned uneaten.
Untitled

Untitled

10 comments:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful and your dog is cute. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos of your daughter. know that you are enjoying this precious time with her! So hard when your daughter leaves... I remember that really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Fun shots of your daughter AND doggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous! I love corgis too, how royal of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is beautiful. Fun shots of her and your corgi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy girl and happy corgi.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the spontaneity. her smile is gorgeous. yay for Ruby for crashing the party. These photos are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherri
    You've taken some lovely shots :) The corgi is soo cute (reminds me of the Olympics opening ceremony with the Queen and James Bond and the royal corgis :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherri, she is so beautiful. She looks so much like you. And Ruby? Ah that busy tongue ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's fun! Perhaps you were your daughter ... I wasn't sure at first. You look exactly alike!

    I am zipping over to join you. We have a bunch in common. See my blog? Join? ah come on!

    :D

    ReplyDelete