Saturday, December 17, 2011

Noel

Noel

This is my submission for Day 6 of the "12 Days of Textures" at Kim Klassen's blog. Her texture today is called "More Magic"...it's beautiful! I used it at Lumonisity/40%, and I also applied the Cutout effect to my image just slightly - at 9%. It made things look a little more crisp. I then tweaked it in RadLab, using the filters Oh Snap!, Prettyizer, and Grandma's Tap Shoes at 75% (one of my all-time favorites). Only 8 shopping days left till Christmas! I'm done shopping, but now it's time for meal planning and "house spiffying" before the company arrives. One day at a time, right? To my visitors: I wish you a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love your photos and what you're doing with Kim's textures! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Sherri !
    Love the colors, they have something magical !
    Nice Sunday,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete