Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Deck the Halls

Christmas Bear

Here is my submission for Day 2 of "12 Days of Textures" at Kim Klassen's blog. Kim's free texture today is called "Annabella". I'm really grateful to her for giving us 12 free textures, and for being the person who sparked my love of photography! I took her free "Skinny Mini" class that introduced me to Photoshop Elements - that's where it all began for me several months ago. This cute teddy is tucked with some other trinkets into a bag made out of an old quilt...I bought him years ago at a craft show. Craft shows seem to be a thing of the past in our area. There was a time when there were craft shows on every corner during the holiday season; it was always fun to go to them. Nowadays, with this economy, I rarely see one advertised. I think most craft artisans have gone to Etsy; I'm happy I can at least still go online to look for hand made things!

7 comments:

  1. Your Christmas stocking is adorable. I also like what you did with Santa yesterday. The 12 day challenge is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this textured shot, and I love that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute arrangement and that texture looks really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've retained the color of this darling arrangement....and still "framed" it with "Annabelle."

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. The texture also gives the photo a certian charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love how the texture looks on your image.

    ReplyDelete