Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ivy and Brick

ivy and brick

There's just something about the combination of ivy and brick...they look so beautiful together. I think it's the contrast of the smooth, green leaves against the backdrop of the rough blocks. Round against square, cool against warm...they say opposites attract, right? This is my photo submission for Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday. The prompt today was to use any of her textures. I used "Mayzee" on this photo - Color Burn at 45%. I then further tweaked it in RadLab. My free trial of RadLab ends in 5 days...I'm hoping to buy it as an early Christmas gift! I have grown to love it and can't imagine processing my photos without it.

5 comments:

  1. Love the natural textures and the one you've added. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ivy and brick, too. Great job! I'm needing to buy Rad Lab too. My trial expired, and I didn't want to bother with it until I get my own computer (Using work computer now). Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, I love it!

    Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love RadLab too. I was hoping for Lightroom but RadLab would be awesome. Love your photo =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a clear lovely image; thank you. kareninkenai (TT)

    ReplyDelete