1. Nature. Another one of my Sperryville photos...I love the curvy road in the distance.
2. Vintage/retro. We stopped in an antique store while out on our country drive. It was enormous, and I captured this shot near one of the windows...I love the lighting. I could've bought the whole store! Such beautiful vintage items...
3. Whimsical. The front porch of the antique store...those mushrooms are very whimsical. I took some liberties with some layers to add a little more whimsy.
4. Cooking. I had to go to the archives for this one...I didn't due any fancy cooking this week (or any worthy of photos).
5. Week's Best. This was at the Occoquan Park recently - I actually took the photo a couple weeks back, but just edited it this week. I hope that counts? I love the mums with the water in the distance.