Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Camera App: TangledFX

Tangled FX

It's App Happy Wednesday and today I'm sharing an image I edited with an app I often forget about: TangledFX. This app has a dramatic effect on your photos, but sometimes that can be very interesting...I love what the app did to my photo here, especially the storm clouds! I took this during our Florida trip two weeks ago.

After using TangledFX, I moved the image into Mextures and used one of their filters (sorry, I forgot to note which one it was!) to make the sky tones more dramatic.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday...thanks for stopping by. I'm "sherribrannon" on Instagram.

Keeping With The Times

12 comments:

  1. Truly enjoyed this, the drama of the image enhanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is MAGICAL! Those clouds- WOW! Fantastic image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely very dramatic. Ominous storm clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness - I love this! I love the effect on the sky - this is one I'm going to try right away! Thank you so much for joining in with "app" happy wednesday, Sherri! I so love it that you are enjoying the meme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh, Sherri ... this is beautiful! It really is dramatic. I have Tangled FX but haven't used it much but wow, you really nailed it here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!! great effect on the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color and drama of the sky ! Wow !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of those clouds and am going to check out this app!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful sky and edit, Sherri! I have also Tanfled-Fx but I find it very hard to use it ... This image is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a tutorial on my blog for using Tangled FX if you want to check it out. Sherri did a great job here. http://artofmob.blogspot.com/2013/10/customizing-tangled-fx-sharing-one-of.html

      Delete
  10. Ooh, nice!! I also tend to forget about apps - I fall in love with one for a while and then move on to something else!

    ReplyDelete