Friday, May 9, 2014

Aglow

leaf at sunset

I was just passing by when the wind flared and the blossoms rustled and the glittering pandemonium leaned on me. ~Mary Oliver

I was so happy to capture this image of the setting sun shining through this leaf and setting it aglow. It took my breath away! It's always so exciting when you witness something like this and are able to capture it perfectly with your camera. This is exactly how it looked in that moment...beautiful!

Simple, everyday things give me the most happiness - seeing this glowing leaf was one of those moments. I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend - thanks for stopping by.

Kim Klassen dot Com

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful - and I love that quote! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning Sherri ... oh such a perfect capture. I just love how my camera makes me slow down and enjoy life's pleasures! Have a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That it is my favorite light - golden glow right before sunset. Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, yes! This does glow. Just beautiful! I hope your weekend glows, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always so pretty when you can capture something like this beautiful light

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly gorgeous capture, Sherri.
    Wishing you a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, when it turns out that way it is the very best!

    ReplyDelete