Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Abstract Flower

digital flower

A little photo art to share today...sometimes it's fun to just sit and play...to turn realistic things into things that look a bit more like fantasy. I'm linking up to Nature Footstep's Wednesday meme of "Abstract", which I just learned about this past week. Click HERE to visit and/or participate!

For this image I started with a tulip photo from my front yard...I added quite a few textures and/or patterns throughout the process, and also put it through Radlab several times. Thank you for stopping by - have a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely elements in this...The flower really pops against the background♫♪ Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous! excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful, rich patterns you've introduced into this image. I love that secret centre of the flower, being held and protected by the lovely bright petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, you have been creating some amazing pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I almost wanted to see a tulip looking like that. Nice treatment:)

    ReplyDelete