The prompts for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday were challenging! No "one word" prompts this week...we're talking full-blown sentences! lol.
1. Meet Me at the Corner. We went to the Baltimore Aquarium at the Inner Harbor yesterday. There were corners everywhere for us to meet at, and there were also GAZILLIONS of people. I think everyone had the same idea to go there because of the gorgeous weather!
2. What's Wrong With This Pic? My husband and I were walking through the forest reserve park while at Hilton Head, and a beautiful heron suddenly walked out onto the path right in front of us. We were so surprised! He didn't seem to mind us being nearby, and stood there unperturbed while we took pictures.
3. Mother Nature Meets Technology. Hurricane Beryl affected Hilton Head Island the week we were there; thankfully, we only got winds and rain for about 24 hours. The clouds started rolling in on Monday afternoon and we made sure to head to the beach to get a peek. I snapped away with my camera (that's the technology part).
4. One Step at A Time. These two seagulls were scrounging for food, one step at a time.
5. Standing Tall. While walking down a path on the island, I rounded a bend and saw these beautiful, towering pine trees.
Please visit Ashley's blog to see more great Scavenger Hunt Sunday photos (button below)!