1. Travel. I've barely begun editing all my photos from Hilton Head, but this was one of my favorites of the marsh area we walked by to get to the ocean.
2. Silly. A lizard with a blue tail? That's silly. (I captured this at the Hilton Head Forest Park Reserve, a beautiful place to walk around with your camera. My husband and I spent a couple hours there walking the beautiful trails.)
3. Spots. These herons in the sky look like spots if you scrunch your eyes up just right.
4. Paper. Maybe this kite is made out of paper? Well, I think they used to be, anyway, in the olden days.
5. Black and white. This was the perfect reading spot inside our beach house rental...although I must confess I never cracked a book while I was there. My intentions were good!
Thanks for stopping by, and for letting me stretch it a bit with the prompts. I should be back on track next week, I hope! Have a lovely Sunday, everyone.