1. Routine - A part of my routine that I'm very happy about these days is going in search of photos with my camera. I do it every day...it's hard to believe that a year ago I hadn't even begun my camera hobby yet. This is a daffodil shot I captured this past week in our yard.
2. Music - I love music and it's a big part of my life...even more so because of my daughter who danced throughout her childhood and into college. I have many memories of hearing beautiful music of all genres blasting from her dance studio in the basement. I've discovered so many artists because of her! She was home from college this weekend and put on one of her tutus and her pointe shoes so I could capture this photo of her with her ipod.
3. Technology - this was tough and I couldn't think of anything else but my iphone. It's the most tech savvy thing I have...it's a very boring photo. lol.
4. Show Me Your Style - I'm a casual person and rarely dress up, but I love soft, velvety clothes and also jewel toned colors. I went to my closet and found a couple of my favorites.
5. Mismatch - I was stumped with this one until I opened my kitchen cupboard and saw these bowls stacked inside exactly like this. Voila! :)