Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What Would the Fox Say?

Florida pond

Florida pond

Florida pond

Florida pond

Florida pond

Florida pond

It's kind of sad that we spent a week in Florida and the only chance I got to take photos was on a foggy, gray morning. You would never know these photos were in Florida, except for the pelicans! I love fog photos, though, and was excited to get outside with my camera. And I was shocked to discover, once I uploaded my images, a photo with a very alert fox in it. He was staring down those birds and hoping for a hearty breakfast! Can you spot him in the first image? I was so focused on the birds that I never noticed he was there. This beautiful pond is right near my parents' house.

The mood of these photos matches my creativity lately...I feel very uninspired. I haven't been doing much of anything that's creative and I'm hoping to snap out of it soon. Winter is taking a toll...spring, please come soon!

I'm linking up with Kim's Texture Tuesday - in the first image above, I used her "sybil" texture at Soft Light/25%. Thank you for stopping by!

kimklassencafe

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I missed the fox! Now that I see it, I can't believe it! I guess I was focusing on those beautiful pelicans. Your images are all stunning - I love the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How astounding that the fox was in your photo! These are glorious images and I love that it was gray and foggy, it adds so much to the scene............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that song, with the fox, is stuck in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! But then, I love the rain and fog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see the fox either! What a wonderful capture. Lovely, lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fox certainly is stalking, isn't he? These are lovely photos even if they are not you're typical FL photos. They actually make a nice change of pace! Yes, winter does have a way of sapping our creativity, no question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness oh my goodness I missed it also, how wonderful is that image. All of these are simply gorgeous outstanding, moody and have such a feeling about all of them so expressive each and every one of them. Gosh they are all so lovely Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, these may not be typical Florida shots, but they are beautiful! I love the softness of the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous images. I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherri I absolutely love these fog shots. That first shot especially looks like a painting, and wow, that fox is definitely eyeballing those pelicans. It is amazing to see something like this on your photo that you didn't even see when you were taking the shot. Love it. Glad that you had a great time in Florida, and have missed that your parents live there. How wonderful to be able to go and visit them. I am also very anxious for spring to come, and it can't happen soon enough! Hugs from Texas

    ReplyDelete