Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays

Christmas-2012-Instagram-mosaic

Just stopping in to wish all those who celebrate a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Thank goodness for my iPhone these last few weeks, because those are where most of my photos have been taken. Here's a sampling of some of my favorites...I must confess I've become completely addicted to all of my camera apps. My "real" camera is starting to collect some dust from non-use.

Sending good thoughts to all of my blog friends who make me smile and inspire me all year long. Happy holidays! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Lovely shots Sherri and what a great collage this is. Hoping that you have an amazing christmas. So glad that it is tomorrow, then we will have a break. So ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is probably what I should have done with mine..haha! Yes my big girl camera was getting lonely, but I did get out last night to a festival of lights(!) and managed to get to a couple of sunrises. Wishing you a fun filled, magical Christmas my friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of festive shots. Those iphones are amazing. Wishing you a very bright and happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage of Christmas Photos! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing collection of beautiful images Sherri. have a wonderful holiday season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by to wish you a Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait to see your focus word, i could not pick one out... it is two. Have a lovely New Years! Hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun!! What a terrific collection of holiday images. Wishing you and yours all the best for this up and coming new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sherri,
    I'm so glad you have your phone too! I love your beautiful photographs on Instagram :)
    The photograph of the wine glass with the bokeh is my absolute favorite!
    I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great collection Sherri, I think lots of people are using their phones more than their cameras but it does capture the essence of that special moment so well..wishing you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete