Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Morning Has Broken

morning has broken

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the world


I was happy to see Kathy's Song-ography prompt back this week - I was out for my morning walk recently and captured this beautiful flower all aglow from the sunrise. This is why I love having my iPhone with me at all times! When I looked at the photo, Cat Stevens' "Morning Has Broken" song immediately popped into my mind...and I've been humming it ever since.

Thank you for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. The sunshine on that one lone flowers is just glorious...Now I think I will be humming that song all day too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that golden light! I've pretty much stuck to my Iphone during my month off from blogging, and you are right...it is perfect for capturing those moments that need to be caught. Thanks for sharing at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, you captured the morning light so well

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete