Wednesday, January 28, 2015

App Happy Wednesday: Fog Serenade

Fog serenade

Life is still super hectic - our moving truck comes in four days. But this morning I was sitting with my coffee and saw Barb's blog post for App Happy Wednesday. I couldn't resist! Editing my iPhone photos has been the one creative thing I've still tried to do through the craziness of this move.

Here is a photo I took recently when we made a quick trip to Florida. I absolutely love how I captured the sweet little bird perched at the top of the tree. It was purely a coincidence - we were driving down the highway and I took this through the passenger window. I used my new, favorite app to edit this photo: Stackables. It has the most amazing textures that add such beauty to an otherwise plain photo.

See you soon, blog world - I can't wait to be back on a more normal basis. Until then, have a wonderful day, OK?

Keeping With The Times

6 comments:

  1. I sure hope the moving goes well for you. Great shot from the car window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the crop and edit - it's gorgeous! Lovely little bird. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just absolutely wonderful! I love the mysterious moody edit and that bird!! So awesome! Thanks so much for linking up to the party, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherri! I tried to make a comment the other day on my phone with no joy. Know how exciting this new stage in your life is going to be. Looking so forward to seeing all of your new home and hear all about your move. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So serene! I love this! Hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck on your move! Peace and blessings be with you.

    ReplyDelete