Thursday, November 6, 2014

App Happy Wednesday: Fall Landscapes

Distant farm.

Red Barn

Red roof.

Cornfields and hayrides.

October.

I've gotten so many lovely fall captures with my iPhone in recent weeks...here are some of my favorites which I'm sharing with App Happy Wednesday. Click on the icon below to visit and join in! Fall landscape photos are my absolute favorite, especially the ones I come across while out on the back country roads of Virginia.

For all of these photos, I mainly used DistressedFX and/or Stackables to create the beautiful textured feel. I love the bird options in DistressedFX - they add so much to a country landscape.

Thank you for stopping by!

Keeping With The Times

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow ... Sherri! Your edits on your phone are always so striking and artistic. All of these are stunning but my favourites are #4 and #5. The clouds in #5 look so much like a painting - just stunning. Thanks so much for joining in with "app" happy wednesday once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sherri Stackables and Distressd FX are two of my favourites I to love the birds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on one of these being featured on Stackables today! They are lovely and you know I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful!! My favourites are the first and third - such lovely tones.

    ReplyDelete