Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Country Roads

Sperryville, VA
Sperryville, VA
Sperryville, VA
Sperryville, VA
Sperryville, VA
Sperryville, VA

I'm linking up with Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday, and this week's theme is "anything goes". I've been continuing to edit my photos from our trip to the mountains last weekend and thought I'd post some more. Unfortunately, we had clouds for the whole trip so there aren't many sunny images...but I was still grateful to get the trip in before Sandy came! As I drive around running errands this week, the trees are slowly losing their color...before long, all the leaves will be gone. This makes me a bit sad...the long countdown to spring is about to begin!

kimklassencafe

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images. Love the contrasting colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping in from Texture Tuesdays, Beautiful images, Sherri. Love the deep saturated trees and the red roofs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm so jealous you have such beautiful colors. It's very slim pickin' around by me, but I am starting to see the fall of the coast! Beautiful Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the composition of the first one, marvelous. Joys of fall and you captured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous autumn shots, Sherri! I like the colors you captured and the different angles you took the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are wonderful! It is impossible not to love Fall with its colors moods...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherri the colors on these are stunning. I especially like the second photo, the one of the road... it just smells like "adventure" and "possibilities" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!

    These are gorgeous! I love the 1st and 2nd the best of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your landscape shots are always so beautiful. such wonderful colors and focus. i really love the one of the barn with the rock foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some impressive views, love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherri, you have literally made my heart skip a few beats. The colours are spectaculicious and BEyond BEautimous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love them all, but the first one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete