Friday, September 14, 2012
5 Fact Friday
It's Five Fact Friday over at the Reflection of You blog...I thought I'd share again. Please visit the blog (button below) and participate! I love reading facts about people.
1. When I was three years old, my family lived in England. We were visiting Trafalgar Square in London one day and the pigeons decided my pure white hair was worth looking closely at (and pecking at!). Picture the visual of a flock of pigeons attacking a kid's head, and the hysteria that followed. I'm cautious around pigeons to this day. lol *vividly traumatic memory*
2. I'm an Army brat. I've lived all over the U.S., and also in Turkey, England, Panama, and Germany. I moved three times during high school, which was awful at the time. But getting to see so much of the world was something I wouldn't trade for anything.
3. I sometimes write sad poetry, but this is such a small part of who I am. It's my way of dealing with struggling emotions. If you met me in real life, you'd see that I'm silly and love to laugh. I treasure people with a great sense of humor! It helps get you through life. (see photo above) :)
4. Because of this amazing online world, three of my best friends don't live anywhere near me, and one of them I haven't met in person yet (she's in Australia - the other two are in Canada and North Carolina, respectively). We all talk daily via FB messaging, and are planning a "girl's vacation" together in Las Vegas in 2014. I can't wait! We've been friends online since 2006. *amazing*
5. I am often overcome by the beauty of nature...moved to tears, even. What is up with that??
Thank you for visiting - have a wonderful weekend!